Dear Parents and Students:
Decision-making is a process that you need to take seriously. In order for you toe make good decisions about your schedule for next year, it is important that you gather information and understand the guidelines. The faculty and staff at Shelley High School feel it is important that you do the following:
- Discuss your registration plans with parents, teachers, counselors, and others who have information on the career you are considering.
- Be aware of the entrance requirements and required courses for the career and college you are planning to attend. For Idaho public colleges and universities, 6 math and 6 science credits are required for admission. Two years of a foreign language is highly recommended.
- Select elective courses that satisfy your interests and talents.
- Always keep district graduation requirements in mind, as you plan your next year’s schedule.
- Understand that you (the student) are responsible for completing the required courses and credits for graduation.
Class add/drop: Careful planning by students during the registration process will prevent the need for changing classes. Once a semester begins, it is not in the best interest of students to change classes. We expect students to make wise selections of classes, and while there may be extenuating circumstances that necessitate a schedule change, they are rare. Plan carefully!
All schedule changes for 1st semester must be made online or during registration prior to the 1st day of school.
Troy Cook, Taylor Richardson
Shelley High School Counselors
Counselor and Advisor Contact Information
|Counselor||Troy Cook||Ph: (208) 357-7400 Ext. 931||Email Mr. Cook|
|Counselor||Taylor Richardson||Ph: (208) 357-7400 Ext. 932||Email Ms. Richardson|
|Registrar||Stephanie Jones||Ph: (208) 357-7400 Ext. 933||Email Mrs. Jones|
|College & Career Advisor||Julie Monahan||Ph: (208) 357-7400 Ext. 135||Email Mrs. Monahan|
To request a transcript, please contact Stephanie Jones – Registrar, from the information given above. Please provide the following information when requesting a transcript:
- Full Name of Student
- Graduation Year of Student
- Fax Number, Email Address, or mailing address where you want the transcript sent