Welcome to Shelley School District 60!
Shelley School District Mission Statement:
Prepare Today’s Students to Meet Tomorrow’s Challenges
Shelley School District Beliefs:
- Children are our community’s most valuable asset.
- A relevant, meaningful, rigorous curriculum should guide instruction to ensure all students show measurable progress and reach their optimum potential.
- Students, parents, teachers, and the community are partners in the education process.
- Education should reinforce work ethics and character development.
- Everyone in the school community deserves dignity and respect, and should be valued as an individual
- Education is an on-going process that requires continuous evaluation and responsible change.
- Schools should provide a climate that is safe, clean, and inviting.
Shelley School District Vision:
- We see a school district in which all students receive a quality education – emphasizing skills, knowledge and character development that enable them to reach their potential and become contributing members of society. Our schools will produce responsible, productive students capable of adapting to a changing, diverse world.
- We see a school district in which all employees continue to improve their skills, knowledge and procedures to meet the needs of all learners. We will provide and environment that dignifies the individual, focuses on rigorous and relevant instruction, and encourages continuous improvement. We will work as a team to establish a safe, clean, inviting atmosphere within facilities that are conductive to quality education.
- We see a community of well informed citizens who support educational excellence and work in partnership with the school community to achieve quality educational results for all students.
2018-2019 Registration Info and Supply Lists
You will find the current Supply lists and registration information on our Shelley Schools Page as well as by following the link below.
District and School Board Announcements
The next Board Meeting will be on November 8th, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the District Service Center Building.
School Board Work Session Announcement
There will be a Board Work Session on November 8th, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. at the District Service Center before the scheduled 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting.
This session is open to the public, but no public input will be received. (Board Policy 204.10)
No motions will be made during this meeting.
Registration for New Shelley School District Students!
If you are a parent of a new student or returning student for Shelley School District 60, you can register them for the next school year 2018-2019 below.
This link will take you to a 3rd party application page for Powerschool and you can sign up there. This is brand new to our school so if you have any problems or questions please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There is a link provided below for New Students and a link provided below for returning students to register online.
Now Hiring Substitute Teachers Paying $70 Dollars per Day!
If you are interested in becoming a substitute for the Shelley School District, you can pick up an application at the district office or download one by clicking on the Substitute Application link on the right side of the page under Miscellaneous Links.
Once you have completed the application you will need to schedule an interview with one of our building principals. Be sure to take your completed application with you to the interview.
Now Hiring Food Service Substitutes
If you are interested in becoming a substitute for our food service program please download and complete the Substitute Application from the link on the right side of the page under Miscellaneous Links.
Once you have completed the application please call Barbara Pearson at (208) 357-7435 for an interview.
Immunizations: All students in the Shelley School District must be immunized according to State Law or have on file with the school an exemption form. The exemption form is available at our District Office or can be downloaded from the following Link.
District Performance Report Card: To view the District Performance Report Card you can view this by clicking on the link below.
Affordable Care Act Information, including Summary of Benefits and Glossy of Health Coverage and Medical Terms, can be found by clicking on the “Affordable Care Act” link under Departments then under the Human Resources link above in the links bar or by clicking on the this word.